Makeup should enhance your natural beauty and not mask it!!!

Saturday 26 November 2011

Fabulous Gift Guide

Christmas is here, yay!!!
Is Christmas time and I have just started shopping for presents, I have three sisters and I have decided on what to purchase for my 21 year old sister, Ana, she is so trendy and stylish, who loves gettin pampered and dressing up.
So I tought, why not getting Ana a present that is just as trendy and fabulous.
And theses are the presents Ana will be receiving from me this Christmas.


The amazing New York brush set

Cute Hollywood Retractable Kabuki brush

The Fabulos Bare Eyeshadow Palette

And to store all these amazing presents the MaxBag

I hope she likes the presents!!!
All these products  are  from Sigma, so wether you want to treat yourself or one of your loved ones, just click on the link below.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete