Makeup should enhance your natural beauty and not mask it!!!

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sleek Freak !!!


As you all already know I love Sleek makeup, so I have decided to record a series of videos reviewing Sleek Makeup products that I have purchased, so I decided to call it Sleek Freak cos I consider myself to be a Sleek freak.
I will be reviewing Eyeshadow palettes, pencils, eye primers, lipsticks and etc, all of the Sleek Makeup products that I have in my collection.
So for reviews and makeup tutorials usind Sleek products check my youtube channel out (link above).
Everytime I post a Sleek Freak video I will post the swatches of the products here on my blog!!!
So keep your eyes peeled for updates!!!
xxx bjs xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm Glad That You Posted This! I've Never Used Sleek Make Up, And Now I See That It Is Very Nice and Shows Up Great, I'll Buy Some In The Future =) thanks!

    ReplyDelete