Makeup should enhance your natural beauty and not mask it!!!

Saturday 7 January 2012

Identifying your skin type

The skin is the body's largest organ, if we could shrug it off, its weight would be equivalent to three bags of sugar. It acts as a barrier against the enviroment and infections, and helps to regulate body temperature and excrete toxins.
Our skin is very mportant, that's why I have gathered information to help you identify your skin type, in rder for you to take good care of it.
These are the key behaviours and reactions of the different skin types, so pay attention to how your skin behaves and identify it, so you know exaclty how to take care of it.
There is also combination skin, for example, my skin is combination skin typ because its normal, but then around my T zone its a bit oily in the summer and during winter it gets really dry, so i treat this area in a different way to keep it under control.
I hope this information is useful, and do not hesitate in contacting me by email or leave a comment down below if you have any doubts or any questions.


Normal Skin may...
  • Feel soft and supple with even tone and no enlarged pores
  • Rarely or never suffer from breakouts
  • Never react adversely to skincare products or cosmetics
Oily Skin may...
  • Look shiny and feel greasy, even after washing
  • Have visible open pores
  • Be prone to breakouts and blackheads
Sensitive Skin may...
  • Feel itchy or bumpy and look flaky or red
  • Flare up when you use products containing allergens such as fragrance or lanolin
  • Burn easily in the sun
Dry Skin may...
  • Look flacky and dull and feel tight, especially after washing
  • Show signs of ageing, such as fine lines
  • Have a crepey appearance, especially around the eye area


1 comment:

  1. Thank for informations and different types of skin!
    in this period my skin is dry, especcialy after I have a shower or when I dry my hair.
    now I'm using a specific cream on my face and my skin appear more soft and luminous!
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete